The eye testing equipment is used to determine defects or the abnormalities in the eyes. The eye testing equipment is also used to analyze eye disease. Considerable growth in the occurrence of eye-related syndromes particularly cataract and glaucoma across the globe has played a significant role in fuelling the growth of eye testing equipment market.
The eye testing equipment market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, due to the important factors such as increasing awareness towards eye care, high expenditure one eye related treatments, high need for ophthalmology instruments and equipment and availability of better eye treatments in hospitals. The extensive use of eye examination devices create growth opportunities for the eye testing equipment market.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8668
Increasing Need for Eye Checkups to Create High Demand for Eye Testing Equipment
Optimists use highly computerized and sophisticated eye testing equipment for an eye examination. The eye testing equipment market has witnessed significant growth in the past few years due to the increase in the senior population and the increase in eye diseases. From the past few decades, there is increasing demand for the people suffering from glaucoma which results in loss of vision permanently.
- As per American Optometric Association (AOA), the refractive errors such as astigmatism myopia, and presbyopia affected an estimated 185 million persons in North America in 2015.
Increase in frequency of eye diseases across the globe has led to a rise in the necessity of eye checkups and eye care. This is driving the growth rate of the global eye testing equipment market.
High R&D Investments for Upgrading Eye Testing Equipment
Manufacturers of the eye testing equipment are focusing on introducing the up graded and the enhanced eye testing equipment’s for better treatments of people.
- In 2018, NIDEK CO., LTD., one of the prominent Japan based manufacturer of eye testing equipment, introduced Ophthalmology instrument namely, Gonioscope GS-1 with angle detection, GEL immersion checkup, data storage and report export, along with liner and circular images of eye
These continuous launches by the manufacturers in eye testing equipment by investing funds in the Research & Development is efficiently fuelling the demand for the eye testing equipment market across the globe.
Eye Testing Equipment Market: Segmentation
The eye testing equipment market has been segmented on the basis of equipment type, application type, end use, and region.
Segmentation on the basis of equipment type:
- Slit lamp
- Bio meter
- Fundus camera
- Optical coherence tomography scanner
- Auto refractor
- Corneal Topography
Segmentation on the basis of application type:
- General examination
- Other Eye diseases
Segmentation on the basis of end use:
- Educational Institutes
Eye Testing Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
The prominent key players of the eye testing equipment market are Carl Zeiss, Topcon Corporation, , Metall Zug AG, , Escalon, Nidek Co., Ltd., Novartis (Alcon), Heine Optotechnik, Luneau Technology, Heidelberg Engineering GmBH, Potec, BON Optic, Visionix, Tomey CorporationReichert Technologies, Huvitz, Canon, Essilor, and LuxVision.
Request to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and Tables @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-8668
Eye Testing Equipment Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America is capturing the largest market share in the eye testing equipment market owing to increase in healthcare expenditure by the government and the manufacturers. Europe is also expected to hold major share of the market owing to rise in awareness related to treatment of cataract and effective diagnosis and eye checkups.Also, the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is expected to witness a high growth in eye testing equipment market in the forecast period. Due to an increase in eye diseases and the increasing need for better treatment. Along with that, the development of eye testing equipment market in Middle East Africa is moderate due to the increase in a number of hospitals and eye testing equipment manufacturing industries in the region. These factors are capably driving the growth of the eye testing equipment market around the globe in the forecast period.